Here are the meal service locations that we want to make sure all families have handy in this interim time when school is remote during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Meals are available at 32 different locations around Hartford. Meal distribution times coincide with school dismissal. Parents can pick up meals with or without a student/student ID number. All students are eligible for meal pickup. Meals are available to all children 18 and younger. Meal bags will continue to be frozen/refrigerated and include both breakfast and lunch. The sites below are located near our High school address, 305 Greenfield Street. Our school is in Zone 1 of this printable map of meal pick up locations.
- ML King Middle School, 25 Ridgefield Street Hartford, CT 06112 Tues / Thurs 2:30 – 4:00 pm
- Classical Magnet 85 Woodland Street Hartford, CT 06112 Tues / Thurs 2:30 – 4:00 pm
- Annie Fisher STEM Magnet 280 Plainfield Street Hartford, CT 06112 Tues / Thurs 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Rawson Elementary 260 Holcomb Street Hartford, CT 06112 Tues / Thurs 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- Global Communications Academy 85 Edwards Street Hartford, CT 06120 Tues / Thurs 3:00 – 4:00 pm
A map of student meal pick-up locations is available here. The new student meals information will also be posted at www.hartfordschools.org If you have any questions about student meals, please contact the HPS Food Services department at 860-695-8490.